What is the Trada Holiday Market?
Trada Holiday Market is a 3-day event where Trada will match discounts offered by you up to 10%.
The dates for the Trada Holiday Market are October 14th, 15th, and 16th 2022.
Your brand will be featured on the Trada Holiday Market collection page which will be promoted on our email newsletters, social media and on banners on Trada's shopping experience to make it easily accessible to retailers looking to stock up for the holiday season.
How does Trada's match work?
For instance, if you offer a 15% discount during this period, we will match it up and the buyer will get a total discount of 15% + 10% = 25%.
Similarly, if you offer a 5% discount during this period, we will match it up and the buyer will get a total discount of 5% + 5% = 10%.
As a seller, what do I have to do to participate in the Trada Holiday Market?
Log in to your brand portal and create a promotion between Oct 14th and Oct 16th 2022.
Note : you can also create a promotion that starts earlier / ends later than the market dates and still be a part of the Trada Holiday Market.
For instance, if you run a promotion from Oct 10th to Oct 20th, you will still be included in the Trada Holiday Market. We will match your discounts during the market dates i.e. Oct 14th - Oct 16th. For the remainder of the dates your promotion will run as usual.
The holiday match promotions will work similarly to how promotions work currently.
- The promotion applies to your entire product catalog.
- You can set a promotion minimum that is higher than your current minimum order amount. This will not affect your current brand minimum and retailers will still be able to place orders as long as they hit the minimum order amount.
- The promotion you offer and the match by Trada is automatically applied to the customer's cart once they've hit the promotion minimum.
- The promotions are time bound and have a definite start and an end date. The promotion starts at 12:01 AM Pacific Time on the start date and ends at 23:59 PM Pacific Time on the end date irrespective of your or your buyer’s location.
- You can edit promotions before the start date but they can't be edited after that. However, you can stop/cancel promotions at any point.
- You can have only one active promotion at any given time.
- Your brand will be consistently featured on our social media and email newsletters which go out to retailers when you’re running an active promotion.